For Sale - Apartments, Premium Residential Apartment, Residenial
Brigade Seven Gardens Banashankri Bangalore
Brigade Seven Gardens overview
The green reserve is of course an unmatchable highlight of Brigade Seven Gardens, but there are host of others strengths that you will find compelling here, 600-acre Thurahalli Green Reserve. From this location, prominent places like Bangalore – Mysore Expressway, Namma Metro Station, Delhi Public School, NICE Corridor Road, Jayanagar Shopping Complex and Electronic City, can all be reached within a matter of 5-20 minutes, With major IT hubs within comfortable reach & good connectivity, this stretch offers a strategic mix of accessibility & value for money.
The distance from MG Road is 17Kms from the project’s location, the railway is 7.3 km away from the project, while the airport is 57 kms away and the nearest metro station is just 10.5 kms away from here and the nearest ring road is 1.5 kms away.
Brigade Seven Gardens is located in one of the most largest localities in Bangalore, Banashankri Bangalore.
Brigade Seven Gardens Configuration
- Type of development : Premium Residential Apartment
- Name of the Project : Brigade 7 gardens
- Total Land Area :8 Acres
- Total no of units : 678 units
- Total no of towers : 7 Towers
- Total no of Floors : G + 14 floors
- Size : 1160 – 1610 sq ft.
Unit type :
- 2 BHK + 2T – 1160 sq ft.
- 2 BHK + 2T – 1180 sq ft.
- 2 BHK + 2T – 1200 sq ft.
- 3 BHK + 3 T -1420 sq ft.
- 3 BHK + 3T – 1610 sq ft.
Brigade Seven Gardens Location
Near KSIT Banashankari Bangalore
Brigade Seven Gardens price
Price On Request
Brigade Seven Gardens – Accessibility and Key Distances
- Location – Banashankari 6th stage, Bengaluru
- Distance from MG Road – 17 Kms
- Distance from Airport – 57 Kms.
- Nearest Ring Road – 1.5 Kms.
Brigade Seven Gardens – Buyer’s and Investment Advantages
- Located in a well-established Residential area
- Close to schools, shopping malls & hospitals
- Proximity to Metro stations
- Good for Investment / Self Use
- Price Advantages
- Vaastu Compliant.
Brigade Seven Gardens – Neighbourhood
- Baldwin Co Education Extension High School
- Swargarani School & PU College
- National Public School
- New Millenium Public School
- Kasturba Public School
- New Kumarans School
- Dew Drops Montessori Preschool
- Nurture Montessori
- Milann Private Hospital
- Excel Care Hospital
- NU Hospitals
- Apollo Cradle
- Sahana Hospital
- Private Hospital
- Chirag Hospital
- Sri Sai Ram Hospital
- Green City Hospital
- Samastha Hospital
- Indus Westside Hospital
Brigade Seven Gardens Amenities
- Children Play Area
- Basket Ball court
- Badminton court
- Jogging Track
- Tennis Court.
- Wellness Facilities.
- Rain Water Harvesting.
- Swimming Pool.
- Land scape Garden.
- Club house
- Indoor Games.
- Outdoor games
Brigade Seven Gardens Plan details
2BHK – 1160 Sq ft.
2 BHK – 1180 sq ft.
2 BHK – 1200 sq ft.
3 BHK – 1400 sq ft.
3 BHK – 1420 sq ft.
Why Kanakapura Road?
Bangalore has developed radically and within that you have sectors that have prospered for one or the other reason. One of these sectors which is up and coming right now is Kanakapura Road.
- Moreover, it points out that Bangalore’s realty market is anticipated to grow at the rate of 30 per cent annually in the next ten years, adding to that, foreign investment worth $30 billion. “In the recent past we have realized that NRI, who have made Bangalore their home, prefer to settle in south Bangalore due to the cosmopolitan crowd in this part of the city. Also, with signs of recession slowly but surely waning away, companies are on a hiring spree, more and more people are eyeing to settle down here.” This stretch includes prominent locations like Kanakapura Road and Sarjapur Road. Electronic City and locations like Mysore Road have a presence of strong office development, predominantly IT space.
- For the sake of convenience of understanding, it can be split into three main parts. The first, beginning in the heart of South Bangalore at Banashankari; but as far as potential for development goes, the area has been squeezed dry as of now.
- What is considered the main section of Kanakapura Road today is from the Outer Ring Road at Banashankari going up to the Khoday’s factory. The next section of the stretch starts right here and moves on to Harohalli and the Art of Living campus.
- And finally, the third sector is beyond this, largely made of agricultural land which several builders have now acquired for large scale properties. Caught in the development of this area have been some periphery regions like that of Konankunte, parts of JP Nagar, Uttarahalli and a few other areas.
- Metro Rail Phase I (under construction) till Puttenahalli planned to be operational by mid – 2014. It is anticipated that the Metro will be extended till Anjanapura Township though the alignments are to be confirmed. With the upcoming Metro construction, J P Nagar and Banashankari continue to retain their attraction as residential destinations.
The prospect of connectivity to the central business districts via Namma Metro, even from as far as Tataguni, seems to have made this road further attractive. A study by real estate portal 99acres.com revealed that property price trends after the launch of the first reach of the metro have enabled a higher price push in Kanakapura Road and Jalahalli, which will be connected in the next reach. Land value on Kanakapura Road is upwards of Rs. 3,500 per sq ft in developed stretches, while average flat builders price their residential units at nothing less than Rs. 4,000 per sq ft.
Listing out the major infrastructural developments in the area, “Kanakapura Road has become active on the real estate radar, especially in the residential sector, thanks to infrastructure developments such as: The establishment of NICE (Bangalore – Mysore Infrastructure Corridor) Road which has enhanced connectivity to Electronics City, Bannerghatta Road and Mysore Road. Bangalore Metro Phase 1 (under construction) till Puttenahalli, planned to be operational by mid – 2014. It is anticipated that Metro will be extended till Anjanapura Township though the alignments are to be confirmed.
- “Kanakapura Road and Mysore Road are among the emerging localities and hold potential for upcoming residential developments. Residential activity on Kanakapura Road has increased recently, especially after the completion of the NICE Ring Road and start of the Metro construction work. This location has grown as an extension of Jayanagar, J P Nagar and Banashankari. Presently, this micro-market is dependent on Jayanagar and J P Nagar for its social infrastructure needs. Mysore Road again has seen some growth in residential development, primarily in the budget and mid-range categories. The residential activity here is anticipated to rise with the expected Metro Rail connectivity”.
Peripheral Ring Road,
This connects all the major highways – Tumkur Road, Mysore Road, Old Madras Road, and Hosur Road.”
All these factors have contributed to the growth of Kanakapura Road as a residential destination. This micro market is also witnessing retail activity (hypermarket formats) to support the residential activity. A number of residential projects have come up in the area as well as schools of repute. “The KIADB has a massive project coming up in the area and the stretch between the Kanakapura-Bidadi-Harohalli is seeing a lot of development. Most of it is in the mid-range category with value homes to coming up. There is a lot of plotted development that is taking place here due to the availability of land.”
- Market Research feels that most of the activity that is happening is beyond Khoday’s factory and this is the hotspot of development in the area. Iskcon has a significant amount of development planned for this area as well. The plan is for this area to become serene and function as a purely residential area in the future.” One of the features of Kanakapura Road is that the main roads are pretty well developed while the rest of the arterial roads still need to catch up.
- Price ranges
With commercial and residential rentals not too much in demand now, the onus is on purchase. Apartments are in the Rs 3,000 to Rs 3,500 per sq ft bracket. If you look in the first sector of Kanakapura, homes more than 15 years old that come onto the market can go for around Rs 8,000 per sq ft.
Newer apartments are around Rs 5,000 to Rs 6,000 per sq ft and those on resale Rs 5,000 per sq ft. For those looking a little ahead in the second stretch, you will find a lot of budget housing and the apartments here will be in the price range of Rs 3000 per sq ft. The enhanced focus on connectivity and timely completion of the on-going infrastructure projects would provide further impetus for this micro market to evolve into a residential hub.
- The affordable land prices and availability of Cauvery water are the two major factors which have prompted major residential developers like Sobha, Nitesh, Brigade, Concorde, etc to establish their projects in this micro market. It is a preferred destination by those employed in Electronics City and Bannerghatta Road.
“Kanakapura Road is set to become the hot destination from 2012 onwards as development is still now concentrated in the Yelahanka, Whitefield, Sarjapura regions. Kanakapura Road and beyond is virgin area in a sense and will see far more residential development than office space development, followed by retail and commercial development,” Owing to the arrival of a massive tourist hub, property prices in and around Kanakapura Road area are bound to shoot up in the next five years. The prices for a square foot of site hover around Rs 3,150 to Rs 3,850, according to magicbricks.com, a property site. While a two-bedroom flat may cost Rs 30-35 lakh, three-bedroom ones will begin around Rs 50-55 lakh.
An acre of land in the area is running at Rs 9-10 crore. Expect a 10% to 15% rise in these prices in the next five years. The location of Metro Cash and Carry on Kanakapura Road is attributed to the presence of wealthy families in the area and the vastly spread small retail network in the area. Housing activity along Kanakapura Road is expected to rapidly expand with the arrival of Metro Rail network. The line will reach Konanakunte, which will be connected to Majestic, which, in turn, is connected to M G Road.
A Disneyland is unfolding along Kanakapura road.
- Vaikunta Hill, off Kanakapura Road, gives a bird’s-eye view of the future of Bangalore South. The hillock provides not only a 360-degree view of all of Bangalore but also the trajectory the development of the city will take in the coming years.
The 28-acre hillock, on Kanakapura Road and very close to Konanakunte Cross, will be at the heart of the path-breaking changes the city will witness.
Iskcon, which bought the 28-acre hillock for Rs 23 crore at a public auction, is building what it says is a Disneyland-like 4D technology driven Krishna Lila Park and will transform the tourist potential of Bangalore, Karnataka and India.
- The construction work on the theme park is expected to begin mid-2012 and get completed by 2016-17. The estimated cost is around Rs 350 crore.
Apart from the intrinsic attraction of the theme park, its spin-offs for Bangalore are numerous: a 600-unit Gokulam Apartments has been built right next to the hill and sold off to citizens, while a second block of 1,400 apartments is being built by Mantri Group also adjacent to the hill.
A massive block of 1,000 apartments already exists next to the hillock. Gokulam apartment resident say: “We purchased the flat not only because JP Nagar, Banashankari and Jayanagar are accessible, but because we will be right next to a world-class social theme park. The neighbourhood will be hi-tech and socially alive and engaging.” Vaikunta Hill is expected to spur massive residential apartment projects and villas in the range of 3-10 km.
Karnataka Approves Gokuldas SEZ
The Government of Karnataka has approved an exclusive SEZ for apparel and textile, to be set up by the promoters of Gokaldas Exports Ltd. The SEZ would be located on Kanakapura Road (NH 209), about 6 km. before Harohalli. The SEZ would be spread out over 400 acres and a world-class Apparel and Textile Park would be set up. The SEZ would house 50 factories with a total employment of 50,000 workmen and an investment of nearly Rs. 1,250 crore, says a company release.
One of the oldest surviving green patches on Kanakapura Road off Banashankari temple in Bangalore South will soon get a concrete face. The lush Nilgiri plantation, popularly known in the area as ‘Sarve Topu’, owned by the Khodays, has been transacted for a joint development agreement.
As Bangalore East has reached the saturation point in terms of realty development and Bangalore North towards Devanahalli is getting clogged, developers are now eyeing the Kanakapura Road.
- The stretch between Sarakki and Talaghattapura connecting the state highway, which was once a village, is the most happening place, thanks to the Namma Metro cutting through the corridor. The adjoining areas, where the real estate prices had hit rock bottom, have woken up after the BMRCL announced and commenced the construction work.
- The who’s who in the industry – Mantri, Puravankara, Brigade, Sobha, Nagarjuna, Nitesh Estates and the latest entrant, Prestige Group, are making a beeline to the place.